happy 7 years anniversary!
Yesterday was perfect.
Syahid and I went to the zoo AND night safari.
:)
and he bought me 6 pink tulips and one red rose.
7.
7 is actually the number of years we have grown with each other.
14th March 2000- 14th March 2007.
but we actually got together on 22nd July 1999.
:)
he also bought me this cute pink pillow.
I bet he thinks that it was time for me to part with my 'bantal bucuk'.
fat hope, honey.
I made him my own SyaHudA chocolates and ferero roche was turned into tiny bouncing balls that I put little notes in.
:))
I hope he likes it.
But I have another present for him, which I will give him this saturday.
Thank you for the wonderful day, awak.
"Love me, but don't change me into something you'll love better."
Syahid and I went to the zoo AND night safari.
:)
and he bought me 6 pink tulips and one red rose.
7.
7 is actually the number of years we have grown with each other.
14th March 2000- 14th March 2007.
but we actually got together on 22nd July 1999.
:)
he also bought me this cute pink pillow.
I bet he thinks that it was time for me to part with my 'bantal bucuk'.
fat hope, honey.
I made him my own SyaHudA chocolates and ferero roche was turned into tiny bouncing balls that I put little notes in.
:))
I hope he likes it.
But I have another present for him, which I will give him this saturday.
Thank you for the wonderful day, awak.
"Love me, but don't change me into something you'll love better."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home