Abg Azzli's 25th Birthday!
I was in a foul mood yesterday( and today).
Everything ticked me off.
Maybe I'm going to have my PMS or whatever.
I was sooooo not in the mood to pick up calls, texts or go out with anyone.
But my eldest cousin, Kak Zai was throwing a surprise B-day Party for her husband, Abg. Azzli.
and I kinda told her I'm going..
So my family and I headed our way there at 6.30pm , reaching there around7.30pm.
Besides Kak Zai's family, we were the first to arrive.
She rented two rooms for her family and friends to enjoy.
My cousins and I watched TV (nothing good was on.)
Ate and cam-whored while waiting for the others to come.
and ouh.
My eldest sister, Kak Nor invited her new BF, Abg. Faizal to spend the evening with us.
(Side track: Kak Nor has been crazy this few days. She has been smiling to sleep. Laugh all my herself. Clean the house without my mummy nagging for her to do it. Combs my hair. Rarely abuse me anymore and been hogging the telephone all day and all night. I guess that's what love makes you do: ACT TOTALLY OUT OF THE NORM to scare innocent people like me. But hey, I'm not complaining. I find it.... rather..... pleasing. That she is, in fact, happy. :))
Moving on:
She spend some time crying in the loo for what me and my Lil sis, Azah said infront of our VIP.
which I deeply apologized for.
I didn't know it was taboo to say that her personality with us is the OPPOSITE with the personality she potrays when she is with him.
(not in the bad way la.)
ANYWAY.............
at 9pm, people started to come
and the bday boy as well!!
He didn't looked shocked though.
hahaha.
we sang him a bday song and got him to give an extremely touching speech.
:) so sweet.
anyways, the bday brownie was DEE-LISH, I tell you.
superb! I couldn't help having 2 servings of it.
heh.
Feeling slightly bored, we headed to Mac and stuffed ourselves with ice creams.
To our amazement, we saw 1000000+ people staring at the tv. (not eating, not chatting, not anything. just staring at the TV)
It was hilarious to find that the crowd was so silent, including the TV. (the tv was muted.)
but of course!
it was the life and death soccer match between
Man. U. won of course.. :))
heh.
We went back to the chalet and crashed the beds.
Tired from all the cooking.
LoL
Went back home at 2am.
My day didn't end badly so the whole day turned out okay..
Happy 25th Birthday Abg Azzli

syiqin and syimah

looks interesting? well, it wasn't.

Only Wak Noen was preparing the food..

It is rare to take picture with this girl.

My lil sis was sooo angry when I wanted to take picture of her. LoL. But I took anyway.

She grows up too fast.

This is the only picture EVER that my mum is smiling with her TEETH showing!

There. told you. Look at how tall my elder sis bf is. Or how short she truly is.

The perfect brownie bday cake. I want THAT for my 21st bday.

My guy cuzzin hafiz is cute. i wanna pinch his cheek and tousle his hair

My partner in crime.

Playing with sparklers in the night is great.

My cuzzin Imran is 11 this year. :) so big!!!!

I do not want to just stand in the sidelines! I need to enjoy the party too!

We bbq-ed. :) no, I took pictures, THEY bbq-ed. I don't bbq. My hair will smell.

got steam boat too, noe? nice.........................

Look at all this people that came to his party....

My uncle, Cik Yat. The pharmacist who used to give us alot of books and stuffs when I was a peanut.

Abg. Wan is always lying down. Alwaaaays very tired..

" Kak Nurul, how do girls love? Boys love for looks. what about girls?"
" Personality."
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"err... hey, stop asking so many questions! You are too young to know all these!"

What is sooooo interesting over there?

That's ryte. the soccer match that MAN U won. LoL. I knew it.

Ice cream is one of my fav!
hahahaha. tats it.
Bubye.
............................................................
horoscope:
There's a lot to be said for knowing exactly what the day has in store for you, so the next time you find yourself bored with your life, remember that spontaneity is just another word for unpredictability. You need to try to get away from the 'grass is always greener' approach to things. If you are always wishing things were different, how will you ever be satisfied? Your routine will start to get more exciting and interesting once you start appreciating it as it is.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home