Monday, February 26, 2007

not a normal sunday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aidah has been such a doLL!!! Look at what she made for us!
Cupcakes!!! :)
Doesn't it look lovely??

well, firstly, i wanna mention that HANA has been celebrating friendship day since humans walk the earth and THIS year, somebody suggested to buy one another presents..
As I have been slaving away for my current exams, I was unable to buy what I wanted to give them yesterday. (riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.)
The meeting was totally unplanned.
I wanted somebody to accompany me study. (be there with me but don't talk to me kinda thing) I asked my lovely HANA to join me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aidah, my dear dear dear friend, sat down beside me in the library till i finished my revision.
She took pictures. drew sad drawings. read a book. fidgeted around. listened to music.
anything but disturb me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

:)
tanx babe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eash came soon after as she just ended her work.
(she works at hyatt hotel now. and she said a very big shot in brunei is in town n she has been damn buzy)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and Abs came after her after the discussion for her lil sister's engagement!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We ate at IMM..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

shared gossips and howslife stories...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and ate CHEESECAKE from secret recipe that dear dear dear dear Eash bought for us.
HEAVENLY I TELL YOU.
Aidah made us cupcakes EONS ago.. (she could have posted it or sent it to my house. LoL)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was such a shame that we did not eat it coz it looks sooooo yummy. :(
but if its any consolation at all, I licked it goood. ;P
and AIDAH, my dear dear dear dear AIDAH, gave us a wonderful surprise to our spontaneous meeting.
:)
not one but TWO necklaces!
its the shape of a heart.
even though i got rashes easily with necklaces, its sooo pretty that i HAVE put it on!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and im planning to wear it evrytime i meet them.
:))
*hugs*
tanx aidah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A lovely night out with the gurls.
Love you gurls!

psst.. I think i got the shaky disease. evry pic i took, its distorted.
psst.. pssst.. Is it just me or have my cheeks grown fatter now???
I have not eaten rice for 14days! but i did yest. :( *noty nurull*
now i have to start all over again?? *sad*

but nurull fasting today.
and fyi, nurull hates the first exam in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home