Sunday, March 11, 2007

9 days of nothingness

I thought I would have achieved nirvana by now.
But as usual, Nurul is wrong.
For 9 days, I have done nothing but slack, slack, slack.
and it's IRKSOME, I tell you.
I got restless and fidgety most of time.
But in this 9days of nothingness, I am able to figure out things that I should have figured out eons ago. ( I'm abit slow sometimes.)

Most of the emotions I have within me are recondite facts.
Heck, I can tell you that most, if not all, of my best friends can't figure me out.
But truth be told, even I can't figure myself out.
I thought I want something, but I will eventually change my mind.
I thought it's you, but it's not you.
haiz.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Moving on, my Aunt Zila's wedding was a grand slam!
:)
Even though I was perspiring like crazy, hungry like mad, angry and disappointed like no one's business, things went well.
Heck, I was given Davidoff Cool Water perfume by my lovely Anuar!
tanx sweetie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me and the sweet flower girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home