My exams are all done!
And school has unofficially ended.
The carefree days are over.
and the adulthood kicks in.
went to the career fair at Suntec.
and i realized....
I have got no clue on what to do.
:(
part of me is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that school is over.
but part of me just hates that this has to end.
Do you know what I'm gonna miss the most?
I'm going to miss Sheera,Noris and Stagearts the most.
I might even be missing _______. but everybody know how it was with us.
:(
I do not have alot of friends in school.
Most are just classmates or school mates that I seldom made connection with.
But at least I got a few true friends in school and that is Sheera and Noris.
Some people have ALOT of friends but not many of them have true friends.
and I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have them.
Yesterday, before me and sheera went our separate ways,
we hugged goodbye.
But it hurts soo bad to leave.
And I started bawling my eyes out and she cried too.
haiz.
To Sheera and Noris,
I guessed I've realized why God wanted me to go in Poly a year later than the rest of my batch.
So I can have fantabulous friends like you.
so that I can make it through life with you around.
In the past 3 years, life seems
less hurtful
less stressful
less destructive
less unkind
less unpleasant
less crazy
and
more balanced
more comforting
more sweet
more cheery
more colourful
more perfect.
It seems just yesterday I saw you in orientation.
It seems just yesterday we have become friends.
But it seems like forever did I know you. and you know me.
You have seen me in my darkest and brightest days, heard of my deepest secrets and unjustifiable fears..
but I can't believe how quickly the years have gone by and how much our lives have changed.
From the bottom of my heart, with my whole life and soul, I thank you..
And I thank GOD for bringing you into my life.
I love you.
and I truly think you deserve the best in the world.
P.S.: Don't you dare forget me okay?
Hugs&Cookies,
Kisses&LotsOfMisses,
NuruLhUdA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home