Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Graduation is nearing. Adulthood is approaching.

Good news #1:

" Msg from NYP Exams Office: Congrats for having met all requirements for graduation. Academic transcript and conferment letter will be sent to you soon."

Yes.
I have finally graduated.
Passed all my modules.
:)
And in exactly a month's time, I will be 21.
:(
So,
where do I go from here?



Good news #2:

Syahid's grandmother is 'alive' again!
She can mumble a few words..
wave her hand at me..
smile!...
and when syahid described her to me as " the friend that made him brownies that she tasted with his late grandfather",
she gave me a thumbs-up and smiled at me.
she recognized me!
She is such a miracle.



"If you can't love me at my worst, then you don't need me at my best."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home