I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
I'm curing my boredom. Revision doesn't look so appealing today. :(
............................................................................
Name 20 people you can think of right now
at the top of your head.
don't read the questions underneath until
you write the names of all 20 people.
ready? start!
1. Nurazah
2. Norhafizah
3. Syahid
4. Aidah
5. Habsah
6. Aishah
7. Hannah
8. Hasli
9. Sheera
10. Kok Beng
11. Noris
12. Haris
13. Khaliff
14. Ariff
15. Aini
16. Marina
17. Yana Salleh
18. Herry
19. Siti
20. Hanis
1) how did you meet 14?
In Kranji Sec. He was syahid's friend and he told me I look like a clown with my haircut.
2) what would you do if you've never met 1?
I will be the youngest daughter then! n i will get pampered just like how she gets pampered now!
3) what would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
The world has gone bonkers!
4) did you ever like 19?
I don't like her. I love her. very much! *hugs*
5) would 8 and 17 make a good couple?
hahaha. hell, no.
6) describe 3.
caring, sweet, cute, patient, abit naive, gentleman, i could go on and on..
7) do you think 10 is attractive?
hmm. I tynk he is cute....
8) tell me something about 7.
A perfect girl living a perfect life, to me that is. LOL
9) do you know any of 12's family?
No.
10) what's 13's favourite?
favourite wad? food? western. past time? irritating me.
11) what would you do if 18 just confessed he/she likes you?
erm... i will say thank you? hahaha. i have no idea.
12) what language does 15 speak?
super chim english, a bit of malay and a whole lot of nonsense! kekekeke!
13) who is 9 going out with?
her boyfriend. Hafidz.
14) how old is 16 now?
20 going to 21 in May 25th.
15) when's the last time you talked to 2?
Yesterday night. i woke her up to ask for her extra SIM card.
16) what is 4's favourite band/singer?
err... hmm... pussycat dolls? (I'm sorry Aidah!)
17) would u ever date 5?
hahahahaha. NO. coz that would make me a lesbian, which I'M NOT. (even though i have a lil lesbian tendencies.) plus, her bf will kill me.
18) would you ever date 7?
I WISH.
19) is 6 single?
I believe so.. Even though she is currently dating someone, I tynk.
20) what is 10's last name?
erm. I know his full name! SEAH KOK BENG
21) would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
HAHAHA. no. I'm not a lesbian. gosh... how many times do i have to repeat myself.
22) what school does 3 go to?
bukit view pri-kranji sec-ite dover
23) where does 20 live?
BEDOK. so bloody far from here.
24) what's your favourite thing about 8?
His coolness with EVERYTHING, even IF his whole life may be falling apart.
25) have you seen number 1 naked?
all the time.
............................................................................
Name 20 people you can think of right now
at the top of your head.
don't read the questions underneath until
you write the names of all 20 people.
ready? start!
1. Nurazah
2. Norhafizah
3. Syahid
4. Aidah
5. Habsah
6. Aishah
7. Hannah
8. Hasli
9. Sheera
10. Kok Beng
11. Noris
12. Haris
13. Khaliff
14. Ariff
15. Aini
16. Marina
17. Yana Salleh
18. Herry
19. Siti
20. Hanis
1) how did you meet 14?
In Kranji Sec. He was syahid's friend and he told me I look like a clown with my haircut.
2) what would you do if you've never met 1?
I will be the youngest daughter then! n i will get pampered just like how she gets pampered now!
3) what would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
The world has gone bonkers!
4) did you ever like 19?
I don't like her. I love her. very much! *hugs*
5) would 8 and 17 make a good couple?
hahaha. hell, no.
6) describe 3.
caring, sweet, cute, patient, abit naive, gentleman, i could go on and on..
7) do you think 10 is attractive?
hmm. I tynk he is cute....
8) tell me something about 7.
A perfect girl living a perfect life, to me that is. LOL
9) do you know any of 12's family?
No.
10) what's 13's favourite?
favourite wad? food? western. past time? irritating me.
11) what would you do if 18 just confessed he/she likes you?
erm... i will say thank you? hahaha. i have no idea.
12) what language does 15 speak?
super chim english, a bit of malay and a whole lot of nonsense! kekekeke!
13) who is 9 going out with?
her boyfriend. Hafidz.
14) how old is 16 now?
20 going to 21 in May 25th.
15) when's the last time you talked to 2?
Yesterday night. i woke her up to ask for her extra SIM card.
16) what is 4's favourite band/singer?
err... hmm... pussycat dolls? (I'm sorry Aidah!)
17) would u ever date 5?
hahahahaha. NO. coz that would make me a lesbian, which I'M NOT. (even though i have a lil lesbian tendencies.) plus, her bf will kill me.
18) would you ever date 7?
I WISH.
19) is 6 single?
I believe so.. Even though she is currently dating someone, I tynk.
20) what is 10's last name?
erm. I know his full name! SEAH KOK BENG
21) would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
HAHAHA. no. I'm not a lesbian. gosh... how many times do i have to repeat myself.
22) what school does 3 go to?
bukit view pri-kranji sec-ite dover
23) where does 20 live?
BEDOK. so bloody far from here.
24) what's your favourite thing about 8?
His coolness with EVERYTHING, even IF his whole life may be falling apart.
25) have you seen number 1 naked?
all the time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home