Monday, October 23, 2006

im just on the outside looking in

You look at me and see the girl
Who lives inside her perfect world
But I don't believe that there's all there is to see
Coz you'll never know the real her...
You will never know the real me...

She smiles through a thousand tears
And harbours adolescent fears.
She dreams of all that she can never be,
She wades in insecurity
And hides herself inside of me...

Don't say she takes it all for granted;
I'm well aware of all I have.
Don't think that I am disenchanted.
Please understand....

It seems as though i've always been
Somebody outside looking in.
Well...
Here I am now,
For all of them to bleed..
But they can't take my heart from me
And they can't bring me to my knees
Coz they'll never know the real me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home