please don't tell him
"Say that it isn't so
How he easily come, how he easy go
Please don't tell him that I've been meaning to miss him
Because I don't.
I am only trying to be the best with my intent to cure
The rest is sure to lay me ease the plural hurts of the words of reverse psychology
That's easier said,
Easier than done ....
Please don't dare tell him what I've become
Please don't mention all the attention I have drawn
Please don't bother cause he'll feel guilty when I'm gone".
#################################################################
i have not been updating my blog this whole week coz, life has turned shitty.
but i planned to move on from this feeling of shitty-ness and live my life again.
On Wednesday, i went out with syahid.
it was his 21st birthday.
I bought him a BeetleBug shoe and i made him a home-made card with lots of love put into it.
but we had a huge huge huge fight that nyte and ...
bleargh.
well, happy bday anyway.
How he easily come, how he easy go
Please don't tell him that I've been meaning to miss him
Because I don't.
I am only trying to be the best with my intent to cure
The rest is sure to lay me ease the plural hurts of the words of reverse psychology
That's easier said,
Easier than done ....
Please don't dare tell him what I've become
Please don't mention all the attention I have drawn
Please don't bother cause he'll feel guilty when I'm gone".
#################################################################
i have not been updating my blog this whole week coz, life has turned shitty.
but i planned to move on from this feeling of shitty-ness and live my life again.
On Wednesday, i went out with syahid.
it was his 21st birthday.
I bought him a BeetleBug shoe and i made him a home-made card with lots of love put into it.
but we had a huge huge huge fight that nyte and ...
bleargh.
well, happy bday anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home