Sunday, December 17, 2006

Truth hurts

i wanted to blog on how many things me and kak nor bought during our shopping trip to Vivi city but something came up.

something that i wanna blog about.

what do you call a guy who wanna spends the rest of his life with you and the moment you went for the door, he gets the first person he sees and said he wanna spends the rest of his life with her?

what do you call a guy who said they love you more but did not want to even want to compromise his dumb rules of love and you just watch him opening up the door when you said you wanted to leave?

haha.
i have no idea myself.
i guess i'm a fool when it comes to love.
but i'm an even greater fool when it comes to life.

god will rescue me someday.


Cruel to the eye
I see the way she makes you smile
Cruel to the eye
Watching her hold what used to be mine

Why did I lie?
What did I walk away to find


I can't breathe easy
Can't sleep at night
Till you're by my side
No, i can't breathe easy
I can't dream yet another dream
Without you lying next to me
There's no air

Curse me inside
For every word that caused you to cry
Curse me inside
I won't forget, no i won't baby,
I don't know why
I left the one I was looking to find

Why

Out of my mind
Nothing makes sense anymore
I want you back in my life

That's all I'm breathing for.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

p.s.: i miss my lil sister so much. :( be safe my baby sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home