Monday, December 04, 2006

A new tamagotchi

today is purely mundane.
*yawn*
but something kept me in good company.
:)
i bought a tamagotchi yesterday and i brought it to school today!
:))
it poops, get sick, sleeps, get hungry in just an hour!
oh well.
my baby Phampy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

well, playing with Phampy is BETTER than snoozing to the sound of the lecturer barking at us on LIFE INSURANCE and ISO 9000:2000.
lol.

haiz.
ICAs coming and like Maizura & Sheera , i'm totally unprepared.
i have no idea how to pull this off!
------------------------------------------------------

If you wanna leave
I won't beg you to say
And if you gotta go, darling
Maybe it's better that way
I'm gonna be strong.
I'm gonna do fine.
Don't worry about this heart of mine.
Just walk out the door
See if i care;
Go on and go, but

Don't turn around,
'cause you're gonna see my heart breaking.
Don't turn around,
I don't want you seeing me cry.
Just walk away,
It's tearing me apart that you're leaving.
I'm letting you go,
But i won't let you know...

I won't miss your arms around me,
Holding me tight.
And if you ever think about me,
Just know that i'll be alright.
I'm gonna be strong
I'm gonna do fine
Don't worry about this heart of mine
I will survive
I'll make it through
I'll even learn to live without you

I wish i could scream out loud
That
i love you
I wish i could say to you,
"Don't go"
As he walks away,
He feels the pain growing strong
People in your life
They don't know what's going on
Too proud to turn around;
He's gone.

--------------------------------------------------

Fact-of-the-day:
Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home