Monday, January 29, 2007

babel pictures

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

did i ever mention that syahid has these pretty eyes?
His curly long lashes is prettier than mine with mascara .
*pouts*
psst. this is the white pair of shoes that made me suffer on saturday.
and this is the $99 leather shoes that I step on after I took off my shoes so my feet wont get dirty.
LoL.
awak, buY me new shoes!
kekekeke.

...............................................................................................

i met ariff just now!!!
he just got back from Thailand at 3am.
:)
and he bought me a lovely bracelet which to him, is made of black jade.
jade is not black sweetie.
it is green.
LoL.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He ate breakfast in my school to catch up with me.
it has been a fucking long time since I last saw him sia.
He told me alot of his experiences there.
and how in his jungle course thing, he is suppose to kill a bird with his hands, tear of its feathers and skin, assemble its parts on the table and tell them which parts can be eaten and which one that can't in a stated time.
ewwwww.
well, at least the worst for him is over in OCS.
he will be graduating in March 10 and will ORD in December.
:)
I'm glad he is okay.
and still the same old ariff.
He eats like a a pig!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LoL.
I saw his bike for the first time.
and please make a wild guess what colour is his bike.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YELLOW.
can you believe it?
tsktsk.
He said he wanna see his bike in the dark.
o_O
well, that it for him today.



at 7pm,
I met up with Eash at West Mall to have our dinner and fickle-minded Abs made us go her house for my Quality Mgt interview!
Aidah was unable to join us.
:(
Met a couple of Eash's cute guy friends before going to Abs' home.
Abs gave me ALOT of useful information that I should maintain confidentiality.
But thanks babe.
Totally appreciate it.
Remember to please please please print out the stuffs for me on wednesday!!!
watched tv and slack at her house.
Dear Eash was buzy taking pictures of everything and everyone.
and she has gained appetite. LoL.
but not weight though!
I think is because of stress from work.
she is working in Hyatt Hotel and she mention that she needs to handle overbearing, non-existant feelings customers.
PRESSURE.
gurl, its only a month.
things will get better, i promise!
and thank you for listening to me.
*mOoOoOoAHKS.
reached home at 10.45pm...

i got lots of work to do so, that's the end.
can't wait to meet Syahid tmw.
but i think i will be having my menses soon coz my tummy hurts.
:(



oh, before i forget,
SELAMAT HARI ASYURAH.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home