I try so hard, to ignore you,
and I try so hard, not to care.
The distance that's between us,
is getting too much to bare.
Why did you say you loved me?
Tell me, why did you say you cared?
Now that we have started this,
I'm getting a little scared.
I never should have admitted,
the way you make me feel.
It shows me more than ever,
That this is really real.
I don't have all the answers,
to what's really happening here.
But to pass up this one chance,
and never know... is now my biggest fear.
As I sit here debating,
wondering what to do.
I know without a doubt,
that I truly care about you.
I know the stronger these feelings become,
The harder it's going to be.
To live each day of my life,
without you next to me.
Be patient with me, darling.
Give me a little more time.
To make sure within myself,
you were truly meant to be mine.
and I try so hard, not to care.
The distance that's between us,
is getting too much to bare.
Why did you say you loved me?
Tell me, why did you say you cared?
Now that we have started this,
I'm getting a little scared.
I never should have admitted,
the way you make me feel.
It shows me more than ever,
That this is really real.
I don't have all the answers,
to what's really happening here.
But to pass up this one chance,
and never know... is now my biggest fear.
As I sit here debating,
wondering what to do.
I know without a doubt,
that I truly care about you.
I know the stronger these feelings become,
The harder it's going to be.
To live each day of my life,
without you next to me.
Be patient with me, darling.
Give me a little more time.
To make sure within myself,
you were truly meant to be mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home