Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Its been quite long since i blog...
been really buzy with my life.......
trying to put my act together..
its a new year...
a new life....
i wanna start the year with a clean slate.
no more lying. hmm... tat shd be my resolution.........
no more lying.
to others and to myself.
most importantly myself...

i dun wanna dissapoint myself tis year.
and i already plan out this year.

lets just hope i stickto my plan and not get side-tracked like i always do...
everytime.

so far... my year is going smoothly...
the Hari Raya Haji.. was more or less a success.
i spent the entire day n nyte watching tv.
11-9pm..
i couldnt sleep.. even thou i wanted to because of my severe coughing disorder.
i sounded like im barking like a bitch. (bitch as in the real female dog, mind u)
i ate quite alot yesterday.. 4tymes to be brutally honest..
my appetite increased!
and my bulging tummy is the evidence!!

(sobsob)

today, im suppose to have ICA presentation abt business ettiquete and grooming..
but it got cancelled..
it will be tmw instead.
and here i am... wearing my formal dress. looking soo out of place in a casual campus enviroment.
GRRR.....

hmm.. wad should i say..
ouh ya, danial. he's gone.
left w/o a trace.
tanx danial.
tats one hell of a magic show u gave me!
u shd try to be a professional.
too bad you are missing out on the best tyng that ever happen to you.
may u live a short life and ful of sadness and grief tat u r better off DEAD.

BUT AFTER ALL YOU PUT ME THRU..
u tynk i despise u.
but im in the end.
i wanna thank you.
coz you made me that much stronger.


Well I thought I knew you
Thinking, that you were true
I guess I, I couldn't trust 'Cause your bluff
time is up 'Cause I've had enough

You were there by my side
Always, down for the ride
But your joy ride just came down in flames
'Cause your greed sold me out of shame

After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But you're wrong 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

Never saw it coming
All of your backstabbing
Just so you could cash in
On a good thing before I realized your game

I heard you're going around
Playing the victim now
But don't even begin
Feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave

After all of the fights and the lies
Yes you wanted to harm me but that won't work anymore
it's over'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home