Monday, September 25, 2006

unfake my smiles and laughter please?

"azah, do you feel like i'm a good person?"
"no."
pause.
"im serious. you are not a very good person. how can you hurt people that you love?"
pause.
"thanks azah. for being such a wonderful sister."

okay... i can always count on my lil sister for comfort.


"Secretly I let it slip
Emotional I fall through it
All I know I'm losing my control
I'm down your way too far
And there's no turning back
And now I'm shedding all my fears"

-----------------------------------------------

moving on....
the first day of my mummy stall was a very hectic one.
it was slow at first.. (in sales i mean)
but tyngs picked up really quickly.
:)
it was damn exhausting.. but was a refreshing experience for my whole family!
everyone chipped in to help.
i do not know how we are to keep this up for a whole month!
btw, myzura, it is near bukit gombak mrt station...


ouh. happy belated bday to my lil sister who just turned 18.
seems like you haf found sum1 who can tolerate ur crappiness.
i salute farhan for being with you.
a lil advice from somebody who just lost some important people in her life:

ENOUGH WITH THE MUSHY2 BABY TALK. IT REALLY DISGUSTS ME TILL NO END. I WILL BE SCARRED FOR A LIFETIME AND MORE.
but really, im happy for you.
*muahks.

Free Image Hosting at Photogiga.com
-----------------------------------
"I'll do what I want
But I can't hide
I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave
I can't hide
I cannot be
Until you're resting here with me"

syahid is not talking to me.
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home